A Comprehensive Guide to Adding Money to Your Venmo Wallet
Are you wondering how to add money to Venmo? You are in the right place; in the blog post, you will find different methods for adding money to your Venmo account and some best practices for managing your Venmo balance.
On Venmo, adding money to an account is quite simple, and different methods exist. Still, many users struggle to add money to Venmo account; keeping this in mind, we decided to write this blog and help them.
· In the menu section, find the "Add Money" option
· Here click on "Add Debit or Credit Card”
· Choose the option of "Add Bank Account."
· Next, provide the required details to link your credit or debit card with Venmo
· Once your bank account is verified, you can add money from your card to your Venmo balance.
Exploring Other Ways to Add Money to Your Venmo Balance
Venmo Direct Deposit: Another way to add money to your Venmo account is through direct deposit. Venmo provides users with an account and routing number that can be used to deposit funds directly into their Venmo account. To set up direct deposit, provide your Venmo account and routing number to your employer or other payers.
Venmo Reloadable Card: Venmo offers a reloadable card, which can be used to make purchases at any merchant that accepts Mastercard and to withdraw cash from ATMs. The Venmo card can be linked to your Venmo account and loaded with funds through a linked bank account or a debit card. The card can be ordered through the Venmo app, which usually takes a few days to arrive.
Venmo Cash: Another method if load money to Venmo card at retail stores. For instance, you can visit the participating retailer, such as CVS, Walgreens, or 7-Eleven, and add cash to your Venmo card. The cashier will scan your barcode, and the funds will instantly be added to your Venmo account.
What Are the Best Practices for Adding Money to Venmo?
· Link a Bank Account: The most common practice for adding money to Venmo is by linking a bank account.
· Avoid Credit Cards: Adding money to Venmo balance via credit or debit card is also convenient. However, you will have to service charge or fees for this.
· Use Direct Deposit: Another best practice for adding money to your Venmo account is via direct deposit. For instance, if you receive regular payments, such as a paycheck, consider setting up direct deposit to your Venmo account. This can save you time and hassle by automating adding funds to your Venmo balance.