Find out how to if you are experiencing Brother printer errors. Follow the steps below to do so.
* Open the front cover of your printer and remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly as well.
* Press the green lock lever to break the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
* Take out the newly packaged drum unit.
* Now, attach the cartridge to the new drum unit and the green lever will lift automatically.
* It is time to adjust the new drum unit and the toner cartridge back in the machine.
* Then, press "Clear" or "Back" and then the triangular icon to confirm that a new drum is being installed.
* You will see "Accepted" on the LCD display if you have completed the changing task successfully.
* In the end, close the front cover and start using your Brother printer once again.